Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Daily Thought: Just Do It




"We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible."


- Vince Lombardi


"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do."

- Leonardo da Vinci



"If you're doing your best, you won't have any time to worry about failure."


- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.




"Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing."

- Denis Waitley







"I am so busy doing nothing... that the idea of doing anything - which as you know, always leads to something - cuts into the nothing and then forces me to have to drop everything."


- Jerry Seinfeld



"In spite of your fear, do what you have to do."


- Chin Ning Chu


"Everything happens for a reason. I'm used to it, I prepare for it. Like I say, at the end of the day, those in charge of their own destiny are going to do what's right for them and their family."


- Shaquille O'Neal








"Show me a leader, a visionary, an industrialist, or an icon and I'll show you a person who, when given the opportunity to do nothing, instead chose to do something"


- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment